Download a CAREER GUIDE today and see what it's like to work in the culinary industry.
If you’re interested in a professional baking and pastry school program, Le Cordon Bleu is a great option. Drawing upon over a 100 year heritage of culinary excellence, Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts represents classic culinary techniques with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. Le Cordon Bleu provides a creative and supportive community where passionate individuals can immerse themselves in the culinary world. Our baking school program allows students to work alongside caring, experienced chef instructors who teach the skills necessary to help pursue a professional career in the culinary/hospitality industry.
For those whose culinary passions involve the pâtisserie and baking arts, the Le Cordon Bleu can provide a winning recipe of intensive, practical and comprehensive training and education. This professional baking and pastry school covers an array of skills including artisan bread production; design and creation of chocolate/sugar showpieces; classic European pastry production; fine pâtisserie and more. Our college of culinary arts exposes students to the different styles and experiences of our chef-instructors who encourage each student to explore and develop his or her own distinct style and creativity.
Available programs within this Area of Study vary by campus. For specific program information please select the program link listed under the location you're interested in below:
* The Certificate in Baking and Pastry Arts at the Le Cordon Bleu campuses in Atlanta GA, Austin TX, Boston MA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Las Vegas NV, Minneapolis MN, Portland OR, San Francisco CA, Sacramento CA, Scottsdale AZ, Seattle WA, and St. Louis MO is officially known as the Certificate in Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie and Baking.
* The Certificate in Baking and Pastry Arts at the Le Cordon Bleu campuses in Los Angeles CA, Miami FL and Orlando FL is officially known as the Diploma in Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie and Baking.
* The Associate in Baking and Pastry Arts at the Le Cordon Bleu campus at Austin TX, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Minneapolis/St Paul MN, Sacramento CA, Seattle WA, and St. Louis MO is officially known as the Associate in Applied Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie and Baking.
* The Associate in Baking and Pastry Arts at the Le Cordon Bleu campus in Los Angeles CA, Portland OR, San Francisco CA and Scottsdale AZ is officially known as the Associate in Occupational Studies Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie and Baking.
* The Associate in Baking and Pastry Arts at the Le Cordon Bleu campus in Miami FL and Orlando FL is officially known as the Associate in Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie and Baking.
*The Associate in Baking and Pastry Arts at the Le Cordon Bleu campuses in Atlanta GA and Las Vegas NV are officially known as the Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie and Baking.
By providing your mobile number, you agree to receive text messages from Le Cordon Bleu via its mobile text message provider. You may opt out of receiving messages by texting the word STOP to 94576, or simply reply with the word STOP to any text message you receive from Le Cordon Bleu.
While CEC or its mobile text message provider will not charge end users for receiving/responding to promotional messages, depending on the terms of your mobile phone plan, you may incur a cost from your mobile service carrier to receive and respond to any promotional text messages (standard messaging and data rates/fees and other charges may apply). Charges will appear on your mobile phone bill or will be deducted from pre-paid amounts. Current participating/supported carriers are: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Element Wireless, Golden State Cellular, iWireless, Metro PCS, Nextel, nTelos, Plateau Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Viaero Wireless, Virgin, and more.
Tell us more about yourself and specify your campus and program of interest. An admissions representative will contact you to provide you with more information.
* = required fields
This information will be used to contact you through various means, which may include: phone, email, and postal mail, about the programs and services that are offered.
*Le Cordon Bleu in North America had more culinary graduates in the USA than any other national network of culinary schools, for the years 2006 to 2011. Source: IPEDS.
Program offerings may vary by campus. Not all programs are available to residents of all states. Credits earned at Le Cordon Bleu are unlikely to transfer externally, but Le Cordon Bleu credits will transfer within Le Cordon Bleu if you choose to continue on and pursue a higher degree program with us.
Find employment rates, financial obligations and other disclosures at chefs.edu/disclosures.Le Cordon Bleu cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Please visit this link for state licensing information and relevant complaint procedures.
Le Cordon Bleu® and the Le Cordon Bleu logo are registered marks of Career Education Corporation in North America for educational services.
Copyright © , Le Cordon Bleu in North America. All rights reserved. No information may be duplicated without the permission of Le Cordon Bleu in North America.
Privacy Statement | Legal Terms and Conditions | Student Disclosures | Sitemap